Battery Powered Touchless Switch
The CM-333-41 from Camden Door Controls is a Sure-Wave Hands-Free Switch is an active infra-red device utilizing micro burst sensor technology, designed for use in ADA compliant automatic door and UL compliant access control applications. The switch eliminate the spread of germs by avoiding physical contact and offer building occupants greater convenience when moving through the premises. An optional light ring, providing visual indication door status and alarms is available for all line powered model. Sure-Wave switch is available with either stainless steel or impact resistant polycarbonate faceplates, in narrow (jamb), single gang or double gang configurations. This model is ROHS compliant with lead-free construction.
- Choice of 12/24V AC/DC and battery operated model
- Choice of stainless steel or high impact polycarbonate faceplates
- Adjustable standard operating range 1"- 28"
- Auto range mode, up to 72"
- Adjustable time delay 3–30 seconds
- Selectable fail-safe/fail secure operation
- Active Output, for External Alarm, LED, or Annunciator
- ‘Request To Exit’ and external (door contact) inputs
- Super-fast activation response <90ms
- Heavy duty 3 Amp relays, for use with all automatic operators and electrified locks
- Optional light ring, provides visual indication of door status and alarms, controlled locally or remote